Hi-Viz SafetyWear has an in-house art department that can digitize your logo and prepare
it for embroidery in 5 working days or less.
Using our state-of-the-art equipment and superior quality, fade resistant threads, we can embroider your logo on the chest, sleeve or full back of any garment. We are also able to apply appliques to jacket backs using 3M Reflective Material.
E-mail or fax your logo and let one of our Customer Service Professionals help you determine the cost and appropriate placement of your logo. Please don’t forget to send your contact information when faxing your artwork.
1) Does your FREE Shipping offer also apply to custom embroidered orders?
Yes. As long as the merchandise total of your order is $ 300 or more, we will ship your order via UPS Ground free of charge.
2) How long does it take to process and ship custom embroidered orders?
Custom embroidered orders usually ship in 10 working days.
3) Are there any one-time set-up charges?
Yes and no. If we are embroidering your logo, there is a one-time set-up charge that varies depending on the complexity of the logo.
Most logos are set-up for between $ 75 - $95. If we are just embroidering your company name is basic block or script lettering, then there would not be any set-up charges. There are no set-up charges on exact re-orders.
4) How much is the cost to embroider each garment?
5) Is there a minimum order?
No. We try to stick to a minimum order of 12 pieces, however we can embroider smaller quantities upon request.
6) Can you embroider our logo?
Yes. If you don’t have camera-ready artwork, we can take your logo and prepare it for embroidery. Additional art charges may apply if the logo is very complex.
7) Where can our logo be embroidered on the garment?
Most logos are embroidered on the left chest of the garment. Baseball caps can be embroidered both on the front and back of the cap.
8) Can I place orders for custom embroidered garments online?
No. Custom printed orders must be called in, faxed or e-mailed.
9) Who can I contact if I have more questions?
Call Glenn at 1-888-554-4849 ext. 102 or e-mail him at